In other news, I'm still wearing the sea bands. I have no idea if they help. Yesterday was the best afternoon I've had since getting pregnant in terms of nausea. However I was the late urgent care doctor and by the end of my shift, I was getting really nauseous. I then proceeded to puke most of the evening when I got home. So who knows if these things work. I do look absolutely ridiculous wearing them. Also they are a dead giveaway. I had one person ask me if I was getting ready to go on a cruise and then a bunch of my patient's mothers have asked me if I'm pregnant. I'm a horrible liar so I've had to tell them. I've been following it up with a "it's still very early and I have a history of miscarriages" disclaimer. After today's u/s I may just drop that last bit of my disclaimer and keep it at "it's still very early".



9 comments:
Look at that little baby!! Congratulations on the great ultrasound! It is indeed justification for all that throwing up. But think about it: That baby grew from one cell to almost an inch! How can you not be sick!!
Congrats! Isn't is amazing to see them at this stage. I have one word for you regarding the puking - ZOFRAN. I was sick through week 28 with my twin pregnancy and Zofran was the only thing that kept me sane (that and Stoufer's mashed potato's and mac n cheese, anything carbs). We even considered naming the twins Zoe and Francis in honor of the drug. It was that good. Can't wait to lurk this journey with you and the wife.
Yahoo! What fantastic news :)
Yay! Congrats on a great u/s! Looks great! It's so exciting when the baby starts to take form. :)
The little one looks great!
Yaah!
congrats, i'm thrilled that things are going so well!
i just KNEW things would be great! as i mentioned before, our BETA #s were very similar so i am hoping that means you have a strong baby in there! continued good luck, and i hope the nausea starts to level off soon. :)
Congrats!
Nausea sucks, I'm pretty much gagging numerous times through the day, diclectin seems to take the edge off. We are due pretty much the same time :)
Post a Comment