While part of me wanted twins, I'm thrilled that there's only 1 (as long as this one sticks around). As the sole bread winner of our household I was petrified of having a complicated multiples pregnancy and not being able to work. I have disability insurance but it only covers part of my salary. (I know that I can still have a complicated pregnancy but I'm now hoping that the chance of that much lower) I prefer to use our savings to take additional time off after the baby is born and not before. This also means that we can be more aggressive with R's FET.
I'm just so excited that we got good news today. I could not have taken more bad news. I'm hoping that our luck has changed and that we'll finally catch a break in this crazy journey we've been on. My next u/s is in 2 weeks!




16 comments:
So maybe you need to change your blog name to just "pediatrician!" I am so happy for you!! I am SHOCKED that there aren't twins, but this is still fantastic news!! Congrats to you both! : ) I'm so happy for you!
i had a feeling there was only one bean, but with those awesome beta levels, it means a VERY HEALTHY bean. good luck and continued good wishes!
congrats on your good news!
Congrats! I'm so happy to hear the news! Jennifer is right - happy pediatrician :o)
Yaah! You stick in their little baby for the 40 wks ish....
OOPS stick in there...oh well you know what I meant...typo w/ the baby banging at the keyboard...off to celebrate for you w/ some chili con queso, and I wonder why i can't get off my last 20 pg lbs! :)
Congrats!!!
Hooray!
what a relief! and how amazing! thrilled for you guys...
CONGRATS!!!!!
Go baby go! Congratulations!!!
awesome!!!!!!!!!
This is just the fabulous news I was hoping to hear when I got back from our weekend away! Congratulations over and over and over!!!!!!!!!!!
what a pretty yolk sac! i'm thrilled for you.
So incredibly happy for you!
can you give me some further insight? i just updated my blog with our current dillema. thanks!
Post a Comment