Thursday, March 22, 2007

OMG - bring on the O

I've heard pregnant women talk about vivid dreams and some have even mentioned achieving orgasm during sleep. I can't say that I ever really believed the latter. Holy shit, it happened to me last night. I woke up in the middle of a sex dream in which I was orgasming and sure enough I was having one in real life. It was fucking amazing. I wasn't quite sure what to do. Was I supposed to reach down and help things along? They seemed to be progressing nicely without me doing a thing. Should I wake up R - it just felt like she should be a part of things. (However she has midterms this week so really needs to rest) I finally just let things come to an end on their own and went back to sleep, a nice wonderful deep sleep.

This morning I was truly giddy. I had the FFG (a term I was used by my med school classmates to describe the freshly fucked glow). I'm totally looking forward to going to sleep tonight and every night for the next 9 months!

11 comments:

Casey said...

LMAO! Enjoy! :)

Dee said...

TOO FUNNY!

Dee said...

Oh, by the way, check out my blog. There's a surprise for you there.

Anonymous said...

I alternate between vivid nightmares and extreme sensual dreams, too!

Gotta' say - even though I haven't gotten an O like you have through them, the naughty dreams MUST be a perk, right?

Jennifer said...

That hapens to me from time to time to. But it also happens when i am not pregnant. It's strange, isn't it?! But in a god way! : )

Now I just have awful vivid dreams. Like last night: I was being shot into space on a chair lift and once "sprung" I had to float to catch onto the base and I couldn't. So I hurdled back to earth and my parachute and backup didn't open. I landed in a big body of water and floated around. mayor Bllomberg was there. It was strange.

Do you at least remember what the dream was about?!!

K J and the kids said...

I am so the lurker from another blog...but I am so excited for you guys have had to read every day lately.

I had the BEST dreams and Orgasms. It was good with my daughter, right down nasty with my boys. I think it was the extra testosterone. It was like free porn everytime I went to sleep. Images I had never seen before and I always wondered where in the hell did they come from. Crazy dirty brain of mine.

Now like all things I think it's your bodies way of telling you...stock up, after this kid comes you aren't going to be having sex for a VERY long time :)
Enjoy !

Steph said...

Jennifer - yes I remember the dream. Luckily it was sex with R so I can share. We were living in a big sorrority type house with a bunch of other people. We each had roommates (and didn't bunk with each other). All of our house mates had finally left and we were trying to get it on in the living room. One of our housemates was going to skip class and came home early and I kicked her out. I actually yelled at her that it was my time to be home alone and she could not come in. R and I proceeded on things in the living room and I think the housemate watched from the window with some frat boys???.

Anonymous said...

So fun! Glad things are going so well...

charlotte said...

That's awesome. I had vivid sex dreams while pregnant but even better I had the best Os EVER (while awake) all the time, and they just kept getting better and better as my uterus grew. ROCK ON SISTER.

Jennifer said...

That kinda makes sense...the uterus grows and organsms get beter. I never thought of it that way.

And that dream....classic! I had a dream that guacamole came out of my ears and Martha Stweart was dancing with a drag queen. Why can't I have your dreams???

kwings said...

I'm a lurker from another blog and just wanted to say that I'm a medical student and my partner is TTC, we've been trying for about 10 months now and I can very much relate to being able to take obsessiveness to a whole new level (UpToDate and PubMed are not healthy things for me...). Anyway, I love the blog! Thanks for writing it...