I just got the results - it's official, I'm pregnant!!!
Beta #1 (10 dpIUI) - 14
Beta #2 (12 dpIUI) - 45
That's a doubling time of 28.5 hours!!!
I might get a third beta on Wednesday just for shits and giggles! I also had a progesterone today but those results won't be up until late tonight/ early tomorrow (and they're kind of irrelevant since I'm on PIO). Now the wait until the u/s. We're always waiting for something. Must go call the RE and schedule the u/s. Thanks to everyone for your support along the way. Let's hope this one is finally the real thing.
Monday, March 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



13 comments:
OMG!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I'm so excited for you.
Congratulations again! :)
This totally just made my day! Congratulations times 100!! Seeing that positve HPT brings me back....It is all so exciting. You have jumped through the first two big hurdles: Positve HPT and positve beta. I wonder if it could possibly be two?! : )
This is so exciting! You two better celebrate tonight!
Oh, and my seocnd masters in in langauge acquisition, with an eye on a doctorate in lingusutics. Impractical, I know, but really really fasciniating!
Oh my gosh!!!! I am so, so happy for you!!!!! Congratulations to you all. I can't wait to follow you on your journey into parenthood.
OMG!!! So exciting for you both!!!!
Congratulations!!
Congratulations.
I can't wait to see your ultrasound pictures.
Your journey begins.
*delurking*
Congratulations!!!! Very exciting! (and scary, but mostly exciting)
Whoo hoo! Sticky, sticky....
Just stopped on by and wanted to say Congratulations!! Best thoughts are with you!
so damn happy for you guys! hang in there!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! Those are great beta numbers!!! Woo hoo!!!!
Yaaah!
yay! congratulations to both of you!
Post a Comment