Monday, March 12, 2007

12 DPO +HPT

Isn't it pretty? I felt so relieved this morning to see it pop up so quickly and be darker than the previous tests.

I am going in before work to get my second beta done. Hopefully, I'll have the results in a few hours.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a great second line! Keep us all posted on the new beta number.

Anonymous said...

Oh my...and that is only 12 DPO!!!!!! Why do I have a feeling there may be two in there? : )

Post beta asap! Although it is just a formality, as we know it is going to be great!

Stacey said...

Wonderful! I loved when the test line would come up before the control line! :) I peed on sooo many sticks.

Glad you had the PIO for the progesterone. Hopefully it does the trick! Keeping everything crossed for you!!!!