Sunday, February 25, 2007

We had a Sunday morning session with the wand. Today I had 2 follicles on each side that will definitely be players, an additional 2 follies that might be players and then a few more smaller ones that probably won't make it in time to participate this round. With my ultrasound 2 days ago, I had about 10 follies that were about the same size. Where did they go? I know that sounds crazy to want more than the 4-6 that I have for an IUI cycle. I guess I'm used to IVF and to seeing more.

I'm currently alternating between thinking I'm nuts for inseminating with so many (although now that it's 4-6 - I'm not so nuts) and thinking that it won't work. We have soooooo much hope for this cycle. I wish R would get her period soon so that I could worry about her cycle and not obsess about mine. I like us both trying - damn it, one of us has to get pregnant (and stay pregnant).

I will be triggering tomorrow night and having my IUI on Wednesday. Now I'm all worried that I will ovulate prematurely. Damn, I miss lupron and cetrotide from our IVF cycles that helped give me some assurance that premature ovulation wouldn't happen. IUI cycles just seem so primitive - LOL (I remember when we thought injectable cycles were stressful, now they are simple). I just want it to work.

2 comments:

Dee said...

I'm soooo sending positive energy your way! GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!

Jennifer said...

GOOD LUCK tomorrow!!!And may the 2ww fly (yeah, right!)