We had our repeat ultrasound this morning - we should have seen something as R is 6w6d. If a sac were the golden standard, the we would be doing well. She does have a perfect looking sac. However there's not much in the sac. The fetal pole was barely visible - the RE said "I think this is it". There was no heartbeat. Who knows if what we saw last time was even the heartbeat. We only saw it for a few seconds last time, maybe it was one of R's blood vessels. There was nothing this time. We had a beta drawn this morning, we should have the results in the next 2 hours.
R's heart is breaking and I don't know what to do. This fucking sucks. 3 dead babies in the past 8 months plus the embryos that don't even stick in me. I'm sure if we were some uneducated, meth addicted couple we would have a healthy baby. But instead we just have dead ones. If we add up our 3 pregnancies (one was very short lived as it was more of a chemical pregnancy but they kept me on the PIO through 4w4d to confirm it with multiple betas) we've achieved 20w6d of pregnancy this year.
Saturday, January 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
This sucks. I am so so sorry for both of you. I too lost three babies (and a chemical) in a short span of time and it fucking sucks. It is cruel to have to go through the whole beginning of pregnancy crap each time. I have faith that it will work for you both. I know you may not feel it this moment, but it WILL work. It has to. This will be a dificult weekend for both of you. I pray you find solace and comfort with each other during this awful time. You both will be in our thoughts.
no fucking way. what a big fat load of fucking shit that is. dammit you have had some godawful luck. my screen name once again sums it perfectly: what the fuck?
you know you were graceful about not getting pregnant and you adapted and got happy for r and then this is what comes back around to you. fucking bullshit.
man i would be so pissed. sounds like you are. let 'er rip girl. i'm fucking pissed for you. for both of you.
I'm so sorry for you guys, I know that this totally blows.
I'm really really sorry. I can't being to imagine how how you feel.
I am so sorry for you ladies...
Mama2BandT
Well that sucks Dick Cheney's balls.
I'm so very very sorry. I know how much this hurts.
i'm so very sorry...
I'm so very sorry. My heart so goes out to you!
Post a Comment