Thursday, December 21, 2006
Sorry I have not posted yet today. I haven't had any patients not show. I only have a few minutes before I run off to my therapy appointment and boy do I need to go today. We POAS today. After much talk of mixing urines we decided against it. Why add one more layer of angst to the process. So R's test came up very positive and mine came up very negative. We are not telling anyone yet (so for those of you who read R's blog, please do not say anything. Both of our families and many of our friends read R's blog, however no one that we know in real life knows about my blog). I know it's early and that I shouldn't be discouraged. It's just hard when we both had embryos put in on the same day and I even had 2 embryos put in to her 1 embryo. We even told the embryologist to give me the best 2 (although she said they all were of great quality). I want that line to appear tomorrow morning so badly. I feel bad for R as I know that she wants me to be pregnant. I know she feels guilty that her line instantly popped up and mine looked like a snow storm - absolutely nothing but white, I could not even imagine a line. For some reason on the picture that R posted on her blog there almost looks like my test has a line - trust me, it doesn't. I'll test again tomorrow. I'm trying to stay hopeful. With my other pregnancies, I also got negatives on 11dpo. My first positives were on 12dpo. I have to run to my therapy appt now. I'll post tomorrow's results.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
It is too early to give up, but I know how disappointing it is. Remember all that stuff about how blasts produce less HCG and how the dilution of urine makes a huge difference as well. I had the faintest of faint lines at 11DPO. So faint you had to quint and tilt to see it. The next day didn't look much better. And it was still faint on my Beta day..and my level was 208. You are so not out of this yet, not by a longshot. I didn't know R. had a blog. Any chance you'll post a link to that?
Post a Comment