Friday, December 15, 2006

I'm PUPO

Today was transfer day. It was quite a long day. We started off this morning getting acupuncture. From there we went to embryo transfer. Our RE said that we had 5 top grade blasts. After much deliberation, we decided on transferring one into R and 2 into me. We are thrilled that we should have 2 to freeze and there are some more that they are going to let grow for one more day. After the transfer, we went back to acupuncture for another session. Finally we came back home to start our 2 1/2 days of bed rest. I'm sorry this blog is boring. Laying in bed all evening after a long day (with some Valium on board) isn't making for a very witty post. Perhaps I'll be more inspired tomorrow.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

thinking of you...relaxing...and hopefully all the blasts doing what they should be doing...best wishes

Mama2BandT

Anonymous said...

best wishes to you guys, can't wait to hear the good news...

Jennifer said...

Such good news! Good luck!!!