Tuesday, December 12, 2006

The Day Is Almost Over

The day is almost over... yes today is THE day, my due date from my first miscarriage. And you know what? Today my water did not break. Last night, I slept comfortably on my stomach and my back. Tomorrow I may have embryos put into my uterus. I certainly did not have a baby come out of me today. Instead that happened on mother's day weekend.

I am actually doing surprisingly well. I have thought more of the embryos that will be put in me than the baby that should have come out of me. The anxiety is killing me. We will be called tomorrow morning and told either to come in at lunch for a day 3 transfer or to wait until Friday. We're hoping for Friday. In the mean time, our life is on hold.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

The dreaded wait-and-see. I hope you have a Day 5 transfer. Yet, from what i read, success rates are pretty simialr bewteen Day 3 and Day 5. Sorry about your due date...I passed my two over the past six months and those were dark, dark days. But it is good to have the upcoming transfer to offer a little solace/distraction. Good luck!

Anonymous said...

I agree I'm glad you have the transfer to look forward to...

Mama2BandT