Oh. My. Gosh. Look at that beautiful baby! This is so great and I loved coming here today to read all your happy news. Congrats and I hope R's beta shows more babies (!) on the way! You are going to have a full house before you know it. :)
Wife, Mom, Daughter, Pediatrician, Breastfeeding-baby-wearing Mommy to 3 beautiful babes that took us a long time to get with many ups & downs along the way.
7 comments:
BIG WOW!
It sure looks good!
Congrats!
So so so cute! These little embryos are so cute. When does he/she become a fetus?
10 weeks! Wow! You are almost in the second trimester.
That is so cute! It's amazing how we now find pictures of embryos cute!!! Congrats on 10 weeks!!!
Oh. My. Gosh. Look at that beautiful baby! This is so great and I loved coming here today to read all your happy news. Congrats and I hope R's beta shows more babies (!) on the way! You are going to have a full house before you know it. :)
Beautiful :)
yay!!!!
Woohoo!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment