As you know, I've been conducting my own pee on a stick experiment to see when the trigger shot left my system. Wednesday at 7dpIUI was my first negative. Yesterday, I also had a negative. I left the test on the bathroom counter and R happened to glance at it almost an hour later and swears that she saw a line (by this point I was already at work). I'm positive that there was no line when I stared at it for the first 15 minutes. The line that she saw was way outside the time window for which to read the test but it still made me all anxious.
Last night I realized the toll that all of this is taking on me. I'm grouchy and not very nice to be around. I'm constantly apologizing to R for being short with her (at this point I'm like 4'2"). Basically I'm totally stressed. I HATE THE 2WW. It's such a mindfuck...it's torture. I took advantage of R having to go to a meeting last night to take sometime for myself. I turned off the TV and the computer (practically cutting myself off from the world as we know it) and did some meditation. I told myself that I will be OK no matter what happens this cycle. I relaxed and found a happier place.
Then this morning the roller coaster started all over again. I got a faint line on the pregnancy test. OMG. It's faint but something is there. Even R saw it during the appropriate time frame this time. Today is only 9dpIUI. I don't really believe it. I'm using my work pregnancy tests which I don't like. I had planned on buying FRER to use for this weekend, now I'm definitely going to go get some. I will test again in the morning. I believe FRER tests, so maybe tomorrow I will let myself get a little excited if I see the second line. I think I will also go tomorrow for that early beta. I'll keep you all posted...
Friday, March 09, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



10 comments:
OMG!!! I so hope you are pregnant! I am rooting for you to see that second line again tomorrow!!!!
OMG! I'm soo excited. I hope it worked! Sending thoughts your way. I'll be checking tomorrow!!!
Congrats! That is so super cool.
Well, I tested positve way early in each of my pregnancies. 9DPO is not too early. I once got a positve at 10DPO and went in at 11dpo for beta...it came back at 8.3. So some tests happen to pick up HCG at crazy low levels. I HAD to be less than 5 a that point. Insane. But I was pregnant.
I know how stressful it is. It effing sucks. (but pregnancy is like one 2ww after another...). Keep in mind that different tests have differnet threshholds...with this pregnancy I was positive on some tests and negative on others, until I had lots of HCG in my system (literally, 14DPO) And they claimed to measure at the same HCG level.
That said, I am SO SO SO excited! This is SUCH a good sign! And you have every right to be excited. I know you are stressed and scared but least let that happy thought of "wow...we did see another line" slip in every now and then.
Wow!!!! (is it too ealry to hope for twins?)
OMG! YAY! I can't wait to see your post tomorrow!
a faint line already? no fucking way. i've had those faint lines too and they turned out to be my living daughter and the current occupant of my uterus. holy shit. no wonder you are freakin."
btw, that is some unbelievable shit about the pregnant girl you saw yesterday who LIED to you. that is truly a 17 year old approach. i wonder of she really had no clue or if she was seriously just trying to make it not true. what happened to her?
oh that would so rock! can't wait to hear the good news!
OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!! You know I'll be back to check. I have everything crossed for you!!!!!
**cross-fingers**
Will check on your blog tmr...
FRER are some kind of godsend. I love them.
And I'm quietly cheering over here for you (quiet so that I don't jinx it!)
Post a Comment