Saturday, March 10, 2007

Beta update

My beta from this morning (10dpIUI) is 14. It's weird to see such a low number but it's still so early (I just have to remind myself of that). I'll go in on Monday for beta #2. I will continue to POAS in the mornings and now I will be starting the careful inspection of the toilet paper after every time that I wipe. God, it's great to be pregnant! Now please, please, please let it stick around this time.

9 comments:

whatthef*ck said...

fuckin' a that's some great news! go blastocyst go!!!!

Anonymous said...

(think I'll comment on *this* blog, instead of the *other* one this time ;-)

Sending lots of positive thoughts to you and R via the internets that the beta does its thing and doubles!

Casey said...

Everything is still crossed and, while it makes it difficult to do much around here, I'll keep doing it for you. :)

This is so damn exciting!!!!!!

AJ said...

Yay! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

hallelujah! here's wishing you lots of morning sickness to make it very obvious that everything is progressing well with the pregnancy. i'm a bit of a sadist and was secretly worried when i didn't feel like shit and i suspect you have felt and will feel similar...

i'm so very happy for you guys!

Stacey said...

omg congratulations!!! we'll keep everything crossed that those numbers double or triple or even more. :)

singletracey said...

CONGRATS to you!!!!!!! I am so excited for you that it worked.

I am sending you tons of sticky vibes!!

Melody said...

Yay!! So happy for you!

Jennifer said...

This is all great news! You are off to such a great start! Don't get crazy with the TP inspections...I spotted for several days at the begining of this pregnancy (14DPO till 17DPO). I was scared but it was all fine. Your lines are there and getting darker!! This is so exciting!!! Congratulations!!!