Saturday, September 01, 2007

It's official!

My wife is 4 weeks pregnant today! Quick let's put up another ticker - LOL. My wife's beta came back today at 184 on 14dpo (or 9dp5dt). While I know that betas don't always correlate with how many are in there - I'm really hoping that means there's only 1 in there. R had a poll going on her blog and people were guessing numbers as high as in the 500's and then there was K who predicted 900-1200 (I really think it was a joke meant to scare me). We'll have another beta on Monday and then I'm guessing an u/s in about 2 1/2 weeks (around 6 1/2 wks gestation). This is a great first step and a great first number!!! I'm very excited and really want this to work for R - she deserves it!

7 comments:

Audra said...

That's great!

Emmakirst said...

Yay, I just connected the 2 blogs, I have been commenting on your wife's site. Congrats to you both!

Anonymous said...

High five to the two Mum's! :)

K J and the kids said...

Congratulations !
I am sure you are happy on a multitude of levels.
I asked your wife the same question. Where's the 2nd floating baby and 2nd ticker ?
Or are you waiting to make sure there aren't TWO in there :)

Shannon said...

Congratulations!

Angele said...

YAHOO!!!! Here is hoping it's only 1 but then 2 then I guess you would be done??? In any case CONGRATS you both deserver everything you get after all that hard road of work.

Stacey said...

omg congratulations!!! you two have really been blessed. :)